Tricks

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Orkut Tricks




I Have So Many Trick



1-How To Flooder 100k in 2hr [Free Rate]
2-How TO Remove Scrap in Your Spam Flooder Trick [Free Rate]
3-If You Want 100k Profile So i Will GIve You 100k Profile [Free Rate]
4-If YOu Want Vps Unlimited Hosting i WIll GIve You in Very Cheap Rate 250rs Only
5-If You Want Video Flooder [Imarco] [Php] I Will Give You in [Free Rate]
6-I Will Sale Ids Also 1k Ids in 100rs Only
7-I WIll Do Paid Voting Upto 11k In Very Cheap Rate
8-I Will Tech You How TO hack Orkut Account [ only 100rs ]
9-I Will Tech You How To Use Keylogger In Very Cheat Rate
10-I Will Flooder 5k Video in Your Profile [Free Rate]
11-I Will Tell You How TO Flooder Photo [Free Rate]
12-I WIll Flood YOu 5k Flood in Very Very Cheap Rate 50rs Only


Now If YOu Want Any Trick Then Plx Tell Me I WIll Give You
Give You Post And Write Your Name Email Id

And Plx Send This Blogspot Link To Your Friends And Then Show Me Proof


Thanks :-)

17 comments:

  1. Name-Demon Lord AKA Dhruv

    E-mail - sexyboy.12341234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok But YOu Will Give me 0 Scrap Profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dhruv Yaps Give Me YOur Real Profile Yaa Fake profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm i've massed it nd i need dat 100k trick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro yeh tricks k liye kya krna padega

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need 100k flooding in 2hrs trick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trick Bta :-w

    achinbaby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAR MERE KO 100K IN 2 HRS BATA PLX

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1-hey tell me 100k in 2 hr how to flood
    2-give me 100k 1 profile

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I Will Give YOu 1000k Trick But YOu Will Do Somthing For Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. bt bro u said free rate yaar aab kya hua de na free mein hi

    ReplyDelete